1. ASK THE FOREST SERVICE TO PRODUCE IF A VALID O.M.B. (Office of Management and Budget) NUMBER THAT APPLY S TO THE MINERS,! MUST BE CURRENT!
2. THE MINERS HAVE A STATUTORY RIGHT TO MINE BY ACTS OF CONGRESS, TITLE 30 USC, SEC. 22-54
3. ONCE A MINING CLAIM HAS BEEN PROPERLY FILED, IT BECOMES PRIVATE PROPERTY! NOT SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT CONTROL.
4. ANY BREACH OF THAT PRIVATE PROPERTY IS A CRIMINAL TRESPASS, UNDER BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL LAW!
5. The miner has a possessory title, shall have the exclusive right of possession and enjoyment of all the surface included within the lines of their locations, and of all veins, lodes, and ledges throughout their entire depth, the top or apex of which lies inside of such surface lines extended downward vertically, although such veins, etc. TITLE 30 SEC. 26
Ron Gibson/Legal Researcher
8 March, 2016
Pacific Patriots Network (PPN) is closely monitoring the Federal Prosecutors
Quite a few years ago, a young man was camping in the mountains of Montana. He came across someone who appeared to need some help loading his truck. He offered his assistance and the rest is history. This is how two good friends and business partners met and started what we know today as Intermountain Mining, LLC.
BREAKING OATH KEEPERS OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE! MONTANA! 8/13/15
13 August, 2015
13 August, 2015
Operation Big Sky has achieved its primary objective. The Owners of the White Hope Mine have received their due process and will begin scheduling their constitutional right to a day in federal court...
Oregon Revised Statute, ORS, § 368, partially reproduced below, is a restatement of jurisdiction over established roads/trails being in the county, private rights, the source of the authority, e.g., grants as an obligation of the government, i.e., Trust, and not in any federal or state agency to obliterate: